
They are done putting up the concrete walls for the garage (left) and the basement (right). This afternoon they are going to starting doing the plumbing for the in-floor heat. They are going to starting pouring the concrete floor next week sometime. Now, if there were women doing this construction, they would not have left their bobcat in the way of taking a picture of the house. I had to stand on the clay piles to be able to take this picture and get the whole thing in. This was the best I could do because I ran out of pile and could not back up anymore.

The huge clay piles are still on the lot because of the road restrictions. I guess they put weight restrictions on the roads in the spring. The boys love playing in the clay piles, especially this one where it looks like there is a big hole in it. I didn't realize you could see my shadow above the kids' shadows when I took this picture.

It is starting to look more like a house and a huge house. Just think we have 2 more levels of house to put up after this one.
2 comments:
It's starting to take shape and form! That must be very exciting!
I can't believe how fast it's going, CRAZY!!! You guys will be out of my neighborhood sooner than I'd like :(
Post a Comment