
Here is Declan and Isaac and Declan's friend with friend's dog checking out the hardwood floors with the cool paint. We are so excited our vision turned out so well and cannot wait to move in. We are being told the middle of Oct. is the move in date. We still have the main level and basement level to get painted. I am sure finishing work will get started on the upper level soon.
.jpg)
Here is another view of the floors, but I didn't realize I got the puppy's behind in this picture, sorry. It is our friend's new puppy and her son brings it over to our house when he comes to play with Declan. Lola (puppy) and Juno (our dog) are becoming buddies.

The guys also got started on the front porch yesterday. It needs some massive beams, but it will look nice. We saw them starting to put the boards on the floor of the porch today.
.jpg)
Another view of the beams for the porch. I forgot my camera today for the first time since this project started, so you will have to wait for the finished product picture on the porch.
It sounds like the tile for the master bathroom will be in tomorrow, so he will be starting on that tomorrow. I cannot wait to see what that is going to look like.
3 comments:
The floors looks even better down then in the box!
the hardwoods are GORGEOUS!!! i love the variagated look. =]
I love the floors, beautiful!
Post a Comment