Thursday, October 16, 2008

Isaac Field Trip

Oct. 8- Isaac's class went to the fire dept for fire prevention week. I helped keep track of 27 kindergartners with 2 teachers and about 3 other parents. It wasn't too bad and I think kids were really good. The firemen also did a great job keeping their interest when they were teaching about fires.
They let all of the kids get in this firetruck and we took pictures of all of them for his teacher. Isaac loved the fire station and is still talking about it. He is the farthest to the left in the maroon sweatshirt.
You can kinda see Isaac in the middle in the maroon and the fireman by his class talking to them. He was great with the kids!

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

I remember when Ethan went with Shover, the kids had a blast! I love how the fire station does this.