Friday, October 24, 2008

Wednesday October 15th

Here is a view of the house from Hole #11 again. You can see the deck and railing a little bit.
Appliances were delivered this day. I am so excited to use this washer and dryer. I dislike the set in this house big-time!

You can see the cooktop, black dishwasher, and then the steel fridge-freezer. The dishwasher and fridge are cabinet panel designs. The only thing that you can buy almost is stainless steel and I didn't want to deal with trying to keep that clean.


The masonry guys also got the front posts almost done. They had to order more rock to finish a couple sides of the posts. It looks really nice!



5 comments:

the mom~ said...

Sweet view from hole #11. Love the kitchen too :)

Anonymous said...

It's #12

Anonymous said...

Whoops I mean #13

Cyndi said...

I stand by the tee box from #11 and take the picture across holes #12 and #13.

the mom~ said...

Whatever hole it's from it's still a sweet view! I love your washer and dryer too, I forgot to say that...I want that set in RED!!!