Monday, September 29, 2008

We have carpet!

Sept. 26th- This is the fireplace on the main level on the office side. They got the rock almost done. They just have the front of the hearth left to do. The fireplace on the kitchen side still needs to be grouted and more rock put on. I am so excited it looks so nice. This is the same rock we have on the outside of the house.
Carpet was installed on the upper level on Friday. This is the master bedroom and it sure looks nice in there now.
Isaac is very excited to have carpeting in his room!
Declan is equally excited about his carpeting!
Their bathroom is also looking good with the lights and mirrors installed!

2 comments:

The Ringstads said...

The rock looks great on the fireplace next to the paint job!! Carpet looks good too :-)

the mom~ said...

The carpet looks so nice. We have ALL hardwood floors, I can't even begin to imagine how nice carpet would feel under my feet. I LOVE the bathroom fixtures and lights, BEAUTIFUL!!!