
It is hard to tell in this photo, but Isaac is wearing rain boots. He has ruined 2 pairs of shoes with the intense mud on our lot from all the rain. We had mud ones and good ones, but he decided the good ones needed to be muddy too. I disagree big-time, but it was too late to stop him when his brother was pouring water out of his good shoes that were stuck in the mud. So, we went yesterday afternoon and bought rain boots for the kids to be worn at the lot at all times. Will this solve the issue, don't count on it.

Declan in his rain boots.

This is the ceiling of the turret. We had envisioned the ceiling going all the way to the peak of the turret and doing the cedar wood up there, but you cannot do that with trusses for the roof. So, we are having a flat ceiling, but these beams will be below the flat part and with cedar around them. It will still look cool, but we just didn't realize it couldn't be peaked.

Upper and main level of the turret without the support boards everywhere.

The guys started shingling today. I am glad there are people who are not afraid of heights who can do this because I could not do it.
.jpg)
Shingles on the front side done and they started the other side on Tuesday. I will get pictures in soon. Have to take them first. I forgot the camera this afternoon.
2 comments:
very cool. We drove by last Thursday to see it, it's HUGE!!!
Did everything survive the wind yesterday? I can't wait to see it. I'm so happy for your family.
Post a Comment