
6/20- A friend gave me the idea to let the kids write their names in the walls while the house was being built. I finally remembered to bring a marker to let them do just that. Isaac did his name in the room he chose and the 5 right next to his big window that he cannot wait to have. He doesn't have any windows in his room in our current house and cannot wait to have windows.

My pictures are slightly out of order, but we will work with it. The footings for our decorative posts were poured last Friday also. We will have 4 posts off our front porch that will be made out of rock and wood.

The concrete sits in this thick cardboard to make the footing. We found that interesting to be made out of cardboard instead of wood.

Here is Jeff's nickname in his wine cellar. Jeff and I also put our names in our bedroom.

This is Isaac's drawing in the hockey room.

Here is Declan's drawing in the hockey room.

This isn't the greatest picture I am just realizing, but here is Declan's name in his bedroom by his big window. The kids have chosen their rooms and it was a mutual agreement. We were so proud of the kids for making this tough decision all by themselves.
1 comment:
The name writing is a very neat idea! That's something the boys will always remember. I'm glad they peacefully agreed on rooms too. :)
Post a Comment